Skip to content
CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCYmichael2018-11-26T19:46:39+00:00
When to consider Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Chandler, Arizona
- Chapter 7 erases most, if not all, debt.
- Filing bankruptcy gives you a clean financial slate.
- When Chapter 7 filing will stop a wage garnishment.
- Once you’ve filed, creditors must stop calling you.
- Chapter 7 stops people from harassing you in attempt to collect money.
- Additionally, filing bankruptcy may allow you to save your home from foreclosure.
- There is exempt property that you may keep in a chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Also, filing chapter 7 bankruptcy stops a vehicle repossession in most cases.
- bankruptcy stops utility service shut-off
- You can use Chapter 7 bankruptcy to get rid of credit card debt.
- A Chapter 7 filing erases medical debt.
- Declaring bankruptcy allows you to take control of your debt.
- End the stress and sleepless nights brought on by debt.
- Get yourself a “Fresh Start”. File chapter 7 bankruptcy.